Vaginal Infection (Vaginitis)
Inflammation of the Vagina is called as Vaginitis. It’s due to an imbalance of bacteria and yeast which is normally live in vagina. also with discomfortness, you may notice a un usual smell than normal. This might have an infection caused by bacteria, yeast or viruses.
Chemicals in shampoos, soaps, sprays, or even from clothing that come in contact with this area could be irritating the delicate skin and tissues.
Symptoms of Vaginitis:
- Vaginal Itching
- Vaginal Soreness
- Thick Vaginal Discharge- Similar in consistency to cottage cheese
- Burning Sensation around the vaginal opening, irritated by urine
- Redness in or around the vagina
- Pain or discomfort during sexual contact
- Symptoms that tend to worsen the longer have a bacteria, yeast or virus infection
It’s not always easy to find out how its happend. Probably you will need your doctor’s help to sort it out and choose the perfect treatment.
Acupuncture will help more to treat Vaginal Infection (Vaginitis) with out any drugs and side effects. Kindly contact your nearest experienced Acupuncturist for better results and recovery.
More Details about Treating Gynaecological Disorders by Acupuncture Specialists In Chennai.
Note: Vaginal Infection, Vaginal Itching, Vaginal Irritation, Vaginal Pain are the common terms of Vaginitis