- Depression, anxiety, insomnia, addictions, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), attention deficit disorder (ADD).
- Acupuncture can be beneficial to anyone experiencing: lack of focus or clarity, feelings of being overwhelmed or ungrounded, lack of motivation, hopelessness, fear, anger or irritability.
- Medical Conditions
Chronic Pain Disorders: muscular-skeletal (affecting the back, neck, jaw, knee and hip), migraine, headaches, carpel tunnel, arthritis, sciatica, fibromyalgia, whiplash.
- Gynecological Disorders: amenorrhea (no period), dysmenorrhea (painful periods), irregular menstruation, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), infertility, menopausal symptoms.
- Respiratory Disorders: allergies, asthma, common cold, sore throat, chronic cough.
- Digestive Disorders/ Discomfort: constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis.
- Skin Conditions: eczema, acne, rashes.
- Adverse Reactions Following: radiotherapy, chemotherapy, childbirth, surgery, other trauma.
- Other Conditions: chronic fatigue, immune deficiency disorders, endocrine disorders, high blood pressure, weight loss.
- Neck Pain/ Shoulder Pain: Rotator cuff problems, impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder, acromial-clavicular (AC) joint separation, bicep tendonitis, glenohumoral joint dysfunction, general tension in the neck and shoulder.
- Elbow Pain/ Wrist Pain: Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow), medial epicondylitis (golfer’s or climbers elbow), carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Back/ Hip Pain: Sciatic pain, sacral illiac (SI) joint disfunction, hip arthritis, trochanteric bursitis, sacrotuberus ligament sprain.
- Upper Leg Pain: Strains related to the hamstring or quadricep groups.
- Knee Pain: Ilio-tibial band syndrome, injury to MCL, degenerative arthritis, patella tendonitis, patella-femoral joint dysfunction.
- Lower Leg Pain: Achilles tendonitis, achilles bursitis, anterior and medial tibial stress syndrome (shin splints).
- Heal Pain/ Foot Pain: Plantar fascitis, ankle sprains, pain of the MTP joint, metatarsal neuroma.
- Post surgery recovery
Most broken bones, ligament sprains and muscle strains.
General Health and Preventative Medicine
- Acupuncture is a valuable preventative form of health care.
- Receive it to improve general well-being, decrease stress, strengthen the immune system and to reduce or avoid the use of pharmaceutical medication*.
*Upon the Advice of Your Physician
Acupuncture can be highly effective for other conditions, which have no clear origin or explanation. It can be helpful when other treatments have failed. Acupuncture can be used in conjunction with other forms of treatment and with most medications.
Book Your Appointments Today. +91 77082 11515