Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (மணிக்கட்டு குகை நோய்) is called Median Nerve Injury or Compression, it causes numbness, tingling sensation, or weakness in your hand.
Its because of pressure on your median nerve, which runs the length of your arm, goes through a passage in your wrist called the carpal tunnel, and ends in your hand.
- Tingling, Burning, itching, or numbness in your thumb and palm or your index finger and middle finger
- Trouble in holding things and feel weakness in your hand
- Feeling like Shock and that moves to fingers and Tingling moves up to your arm.
- Numbness and tingling while wake up in the morning and it runs up to your shoulder. this symptom will flare up while holding anything like, your are reading a book or driving your car or motorcycle
- Day by day you will lose your grip strength and also lose (shrink) your hand muscles and also you will have intolerable pain and muscle cramping.